Top 30 Quotes About Money Riches Wealth & Poverty
Top 30 Quotes About Money Riches Wealth & Poverty: Here are specially selected top thirty (30) Quotes about money, riches, wealth and poverty.
I hope you learn something that will not only inspire and educate you today, but what will help you in living your life the right way forever
Everyone wants to make money; everyone work hard in life to be rich, and even those who are already rich still desire more wealth. Poverty is what every reasonable person never wishes to have in his or her life.
Being rich or wealthy is not just about making more money only, but learning how to best manage, save and invest the money wisely, else poverty would be the resulting outcome. These quotes will teach you how to do all of these to evade poverty.
Below are specially selected 30 quotes on money, riches, wealth and poverty, all from renowned world achievers of success and wealth.
1. Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much. (Erich Fromm)
2. Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. (William A. Ward)
3. It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. (Seneca)
4. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. (Ayn Rand)
5. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. (Jim Rohn)
6. Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years. (Warren Buffett)
7. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes. (Zig Ziglar)
8. It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end. (Billy Idol)
9. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy. (George Lorimer)
10. That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest. (Henry David Thoreau)
11. I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages. (Robert Bosch)
12. Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man. (Kahlil Gibran)
13. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. (Henry David Thoreau)
14. It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages. (Henry Ford)
15. If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting. (Ben Franklin)
16. I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy. (Warren Buffett)
17. Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed. (Gandhi)
18. I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died. (Malcolm Forbes)
19. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed. (Edmund Burke)
20. The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money. (Tiny Buddha)
21. He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
22. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
23. Never spend your money before you have earned it. (Thomas Jefferson)
24. The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. (T.T. Munger)
25. Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it. (Frank A. Clark)
26. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
27. Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn. (Miguel de Cervantes)
28. I pity that man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth shall starve in the process. (Benjamin Harrison)
29. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. (Norman Vincent Peale)
30. If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he loses money. (Simone Weil)
Truly they are mere words to someone who has physical sight but lacks psychical insight. Having read these quotes won’t give you money or make you rich in life, but making use of the lessons, messages, insights and tips from them will help you to make money, be rich and manage your wealth.
Please feel free to leave a comment below to encourage me and do well to share with your friends.